By contacting us, we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions. Do not Continue if you do not agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions mentioned here.
The Terms “You”, “Your” and “Client” refer to you, the person reading this, and/or Contacting us for our services. Terms such as “Map Ever”, “Company” and “We” refer to Map Ever Team.
Map Ever is a GIS-based online working Service provider that helps its customers by collecting, analyzing, compiling, and presenting them with Necessary and required Data in order to Understand their Market, Customers, Area of Interest, and Industry as a whole in a better way, to perform professionally in the Market. You as a client will be subjected to compliance with the Terms And Conditions set forth below.
Map Ever aims to provide its customers up-to-date, and reliable Data, that can be used in Modern times. In the light of such services, we require total access to your and your Company’s full information, with the statement that nothing will be used against you or passed on to any other source.
We strive to Provide Error-free Search results. In case of any errors in the demanded results, you have the authority to ask for error removals within five days of order submission. We will try our best to remove the errors as soon as possible.
Map Ever shall only be responsible for the Data and Errors related to itself, and Can Not be held responsible for any mishappening at the Customer’s end.
In order to Maintain our Name and Service Quality, and to save the valuable information of our Clients in every Possible way, we have Established some Rules which are As Follows:
- You can not Resale the information provided by Map Ever
- You can not Rent or Sub-licence the information provided by Map Ever
- You can not take the Copyright Credits for our Hard Work
- You shall not provide us with any False information, As it may cause changes in search Results
- You shall not hold Map Ever responsible for any Error caused at your end
- Map Ever will not be responsible if you misuse any data provided by us.